PREPROGRAMMED DATA CARD 010-C1105-00
Garmin Pre-Programmed BlueChart g2 Vision with detailed coverage of both the Inside and Outside Passages around Vancouver Island, specifically: the Strait of Juan de Fuca, the Johnstone Strait, the Strait of Georgia, the Queen Charlotte Strait, Quatsino Sound, the San Juan Islands, the Fraser River to Chilliwack, Harrison Lake, Pitt Lake, Jervis Inlet, Bute Inlet, Knight Inlet and the extreme southern portions of Hecate Island. Ports covered include Vancouver, Victoria, Sidney, Nanaimo, and Port Hardy in British Columbia, CA with Port Angeles, Oak Harbor, Anacortes and Bellingham in WA, U.S.
BlueChart g2 Vision is compatible with most of Garmin's new fixed-mount chartplotters.
Some Garmin units may only access limited features when used with certain MapSource products. In these cases, an asterisk has been placed by that product.
"Limited capability" may mean that a unit may be able to draw all the map features from the MapSource software, such as roads, lakes, nav-aids, depth contours, wrecks, etc., but the interactive capability of the maps may be limited. For example, you may not be able to "find nearest marinas" or look up additional text about a specific mapping feature.
We encourage you to contact Garmin if you have any questions about the compatibility of certain units and MapSource products.
BlueChart® g2 Vision Features
BlueChart g2 Vision SD cards enhance the preloaded maps on your chartplotter and add a whole new dimension of exceptional features such as:
- High resolution satellite imagery, when overlaid on the chart, provides the mariner with unparalleled situational awareness.
- Aerial reference photography provides “real world” photos of ports, harbors, marinas, waterways, navigation landmarks and other points of interest, offering the mariner another powerful tool for navigating unfamiliar waters.
- Mariner’s Eye View perspective provides a bird’s eye view from behind the boat showing the chart information for a quick, reliable and easy position fix.
- Fish Eye View 3D perspective provides an underwater view that visually represents the sea floor according to the chart’s information.
- Auto Guidance technology searches chart data to suggest the best passage to a destination.
- Fishing charts allow the mariner to hide navigation data from the SD card while leaving the bottom contours and depth soundings for their next fishing adventure.
- Includes tides, currents, marine services, coastal roads and points of interest.
- Detailed BlueChart g2 maps are included on the card to supplement the maps on your chartplotter.
What is BlueChart® g2 Vision?
Plug an optional BlueChart g2 Vision SD card into your new Garmin chartplotter and tremendously expand its capabilities.
By adding a BlueChart® g2 Vision card to your compatible chartplotter, you'll have access to premium mapping features such as true 3D-view detailed mapping capabilities (both above and below the waterline), plus helpful Auto Guidance, high-resolution imagery, and “real picture” aerial photos of ports, harbors, marinas, waterways, navigation landmarks and other points of interest.