The MAS Table Top Epoxy Resin System is perfect for adding a beautifully clear, high-gloss, deep wet-looking glass finish to wood, ceramics, plaster and any other surface you want to shine and protect.
Excellent choice for coating bar tops, table tops, custom woodcraft and art projects using embedded objects. Cures to a clear, glass-like finish that resists scratching and yellowing. Demonstrates excellent anti-blushing properties and will not distort with age.
Simple to mix and apply. MAS Table Top is a 100% solids, two-component system, 1:1 ratio by volume mix and cures at room temp.
MAS Epoxies are great for beginners, loved by professionals!
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Adds a beautifully clear, high-gloss, deep wet-looking glass finish to any project
- Use on wood, ceramics, plasters and more
- Best choice for Table & Bar Tops
- Resists scratching and yellowing
- Anti-blushing formula reduces labor and steps
- Simple to use 1:1 ratio and cures at room temperature
- Available in 1/2 Gallon and 1 Gallon Kits
- Mix 1:1 formula into mixing cup
- Pour out epoxy in a "s" formation on surface
- Spread epoxy with foam brush or plastic spreader
- Let sit for 5 minutes
- Use heat gun or propane blow torch in back and forth motion 6" above surface to eliminate any surface air bubbles
- Allow epoxy to cure