CARBON MONOXIDE ALARM M-65-542 FLUSH
- Designed for the Rugged RV Environment. Ideal for Class A Motor homes, Class B Van Campers, Class C Mini-Motor Homes, Travel Trailers, Fifth Wheels & Truck.
- Advanced Technology. Alarm Mute button silences alarm while RV is ventilated. Rapid recovery sensor resets when silenced or reactivates alarm if dangerous levels of CO remain.
- Memory Scan™. Retains the CO level that activated the alarm. After ventilation it is impossible to know what the CO level was unless your alarm has memory.
- Micro Current Technology. Saves battery power.
- Two Level Alarm - Low and High.
- Reliable. 12 Volt power means no missing or dead batteries to replace.
- Loud 85 dB Alarm.
- Approved. Meets RVIA/NFPA requirements.