MAS Penetrating Epoxy Sealer is a low-viscosity epoxy formulation that penetrates deep into rotten or damaged wood, restoring structure and providing a solid base for additional repairs.
Use it to reinforce canoes, repair window sills, fix wood rot, and more.
The penetrating power of this epoxy resin system is superior to most competing products on the market, but can be dramatically improved by diluting it with common paint solvents such as denatured alcohol, lacquer thinner or acetone. The mixed epoxy and hardener may be diluted with as much as an equal volume of solvent. This simple solution doubles the penetrating power of the MAS penetrating Epoxy Sealer.
MAS Penetrating Epoxy System is particularly valuable when damage is limited to a portion of an otherwise sound component; or in cases where the damaged piece would be impossible or too costly to replace.
• Packaged solvent-free epoxy sealer so you can use it without concerns of VOCs
• Penetrates deep into rotten or damaged wood, restoring structure
• Excellent penetrating power without adding your own solvent
• Seals gaps and strengthens areas in rotten wood that are not visible externally
• Cures in 12 hours at 70°°F
• Can be diluted with an equal volume of solvent for better penetration