The 603S Torqeedo Electric Motor, 1153-00
A two horsepower-equivalent electric outboard is a lightweight, easy-to-use, emission-free motor suitable for dinghies and day sailors up to 1 ton.
The Travel 603, a two horsepower-equivalent electric outboard is a lightweight, easy-to-use, emission-free motor suitable for dinghies and daysailers up to 1 ton. With a push-button start, integrated onboard computer with GPS-calculated range and runtime data, with an audible alarm issued when battery charge is low, fully variable forward and reverse, and no risk of fuel or oil spills, the Travel 603 is easy to use and easy to maintain.
The 603S Torqeedo Electric Motor comes with a lightweight, 500 Wh lithium-ion battery that simply clicks on top of the motor, has an optional USB port for charging a mobile phone or camera, and is easy to remove for charging. The removable battery even floats if accidentally dropped in the water.
The heaviest piece of the Travel 603 weighs just 24.3 lbs and the total system weight, including the removable battery and tiller, is only 34.2 lbs.
The motor is fully waterproof to IP67 and has a 2-year warranty for recreational use.
- 2 HP equivalent
- 600 W input power
- Ultra-quiet, clean and compact
- Silent direct-drive
- Improved durability
- Instantaneous throttle response
- Completely waterproof (IP67)
- Total weight: 15.5 kg
- Shaft length: 62.5 cm (equivalent to short shaft)
- Floating high-performance lithium battery with 500 Wh
- Including onboard computer with GPS-based range calculation and charger
- Can be easily dismantled for transport and space-saving storage; the outboard on its own weighs only 15.5 kg
- A clean affair: no matter how or where you store your Travel – there’s no risk of leakage or petrol smells