Travel 1103C Electric Motor
is the top-of-the-line new addition to the globally successful Travel series made by Torqeedo.
Featuring a brand-new, direct-drive motor design, it comes with the high-capacity 915 Wh battery – a range-extending 73% increase in capacity compared to the base model. The 1103 C also delivers 10% more power from 1,000 to 1,100 W, a stronger aluminum pylon for increased protection from impact damage and an upgraded transom mount.
Travel 1103 Electric Motor is a High-efficiency outboard with integrated 915 Wh high-performance lithium battery Including onboard computer with GPS-based range calculation and charger Ultra-quiet (33db), clean and compact Silent direct-drive Instantaneous throttle response 10% more power Improved durability 3 HP equivalent Emergency magnetic kill switch, short shaft
- With its integrated lithium battery and its outstanding efficiency, the Travel is the alternative to a small petrol outboard
- Can do everything that a 3 HP petrol outboard can, plus it’s environmentally friendlier, quieter, lighter and more convenient
- Completely waterproof (IP67)
- Instantaneous throttle response
- On-board computer with GPS-based calculation of remaining range
- Solar rechargeable – including during the voyage
- On-board computer with GPS-based range calculation:
audible alarm issued when battery charge is low
- Can be easily dismantled for transport and space-saving storage
- A clean affair: no matter how or where you store your Travel – there’s no risk of leakage or petrol smells
- Designed and manufactured in Germany
Completely waterproof (IP67) Total weight 17.3 kg (S) / 17.7 kg (L) Shaft length: short 62.5 cm / long 75 cm
For the short-shaft Travel 1103C, the boat should have a maximum top-of-transom to bottom-of-hull measurement of 18.3 inches.
For the long-shaft Travel 1103C, the boat should have a maximum top-of-transom to bottom-of-hull measurement of 23.2 inches.