Solar chargers gather energy from your solar panels, and store it in your batteries. By utilizing the latest and fastest technology, SmartSolar maximizes energy-harvest, driving it intelligently to achieve full charge in the shortest possible time. SmartSolar is designed to maintain battery health, thereby extending its life.
The Victron SmartSolar charge controller can even recharge a battery that has been severely depleted. It can operate with a battery voltage as low as 0 Volts, provided the cells are not permanently sulphated or otherwise damaged.
The MPPT VE.Can SmartSolar charger connects to a PV array of 150 or 250 Volt Voc and will automatically detect and charge your 12, 24, or 48V battery bank with current ranging from 70 to 100A depending on the model.
The charge settings are fully programmable and can even be set up for different battery chemistries, like lead-acid, lithium and others.
- Ultra-fast Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT)
- Advanced Maximum Power Point Detection in case of partial shading conditions
- Outstanding conversion efficiency with no fan cooling exceeding 98%
- Fully programmable charge algorithm with 8 pre-programmed algorithms, selectable with a rotary switch
- Extensive electronic protection
- Internal temperature sensor
- Real-time data display using VictronConnect application.
- 3 Charging stages: Bulk – Absorption – Float