JUNCTION BOX STANDARD 5-TERM SB-8-5
The “fit and forget” Junction Box range is the perfect sailing accessory for anyone planning boat maintenance.
Providing secure, watertight connections for marine electrical cables onboard any boat, they are manufactured from a glass reinforced plastic and provide capacity for up to 8 cables to enter the box.
- Standard or Deluxe Options Available
- Choice of ‘Standard’ box with 5 screw-down terminals or a ‘Deluxe’ version which includes 10 fast-fit terminals for a quicker install
- Watertight Installation
- Cables are quickly routed into the box through an IP66 elastomeric membrane, guaranteeing protection against water ingress.
- Mounting Bracket Included
- Boxes can be fitted directly to the required mounting surface. A surface mounting bracket is also included to allow removal of the box for inspection if necessary.
Upgrade your Junction Box to IP67
High risk of severe exposure to water ingress? A Cable Seal upgrade kit is available to upgrade your Junction Box to IP67.
The SB-2G, IP67 cable seals screw into the boxes at the cable entrance points and can accept cables from 4mm - 12mm Ø [0.15” – 0.48”].
- Max cable Ø mm (inch): 12 (0.5)
- Wire guage Ga. (mm): 16 (1.5) - 11(4)
- Voltage Rated: 400V
- Current Rated: 32A
- No. of connections: 5 screw-down terminals