Torqeedo Travel 1003CS short shaft 1149-00
* Free In store pickup
* Free delivery to Comox harbour boat launch
* Shipping is extra and would be $145 CDN to Western Canada. Contact us for anything elsewhere.
Prices to vary based on current exchange
The Travel 1003 C delivers over 1,000 watts of input power and in terms of propulsion is comparable with 3 HP petrol outboard. Comes with 915Wh battery
Its name says it all. With the Travel 1003 C you can discover the world on water, completely waterproof to IP67.
Thanks to the on-board computer with its GPS-based calculation of the remaining range, you always have your own travel guide with you.
Compared with the Travel 503, the Travel 1003 has higher overall power and offers over 60% more battery capacity. The Travel 1003 C offers almost three times the battery capacity of the Travel 503, which is why it has a significantly greater range.
Both motors are suitable for inflatables and other small boats. The Travel 1003 C will also easily propel tenders, dinghies and sailboats up to 1.5 tons.
- Can do everything that a 3 HP petrol outboard can, plus it’s environmentally friendlier, quieter, lighter and more convenient
- On-board computer with GPS-based calculation of remaining range
- Solar rechargeable – including during the voyage
- Can be easily dismantled for transport and space-saving storage
- A clean affair: no matter how or where you store your Travel, there’s no risk of leakage or petrol smells
- Stepless forward/reverse drive
- Manual tilting device with grounding protection
- 4-step manual trim device
- Completely waterproof (IP 67)
- Tiller control
- Integrated battery with 915 Wh Li-Ion
- Total weight 14.4 - 15.5 kg
- Shaft length: short 62.5 cm / long 75 cm