MLI Ultra 12/6000
Heavy Duty, Extreme Performance
The MLI series delivers extreme Lithium Ion performance even under the harshest conditions, such as high charge and discharge currents, wet environments, mechanical shocks or vibrations. This is realized by combining our best Lithium-Iron Phosphate (LiFePO4) cells with a proprietary Battery Management System (BMS) inside a sturdy, waterproof housing.
The sophisticated Mastervolt BMS ensures optimal use of each individual cell. Integrated battery monitoring provides you with accurate and up-to-date information on the state of your battery. Integrated NMEA 2000, CZone or MasterBus communication allows complete system integration, to ensure the best possible recharging, while maximizing the lifetime of your battery.
Self-learning balancing algorithm
The MLI Ultra batteries are equipped with a self-learning balancing algorithm that predicts the behavior of each individual battery cell and balances proactively, resulting in a faster and more efficient charge cycle. The self-learning system eliminates unnecessary stress on the cells, resulting in an even longer Battery Cycle Life.
PICK UP IN STORE ONLY or contact us to determine shipping costs.
- Ultimate performance, heavy duty Lithium Ion batteries.
- BMS and LiFePO4 chemistry according to highest safety standards.
- Saves up to 70 % in space and weight.
- More than three times the life span of traditional batteries.
- Fast charging within 60 minutes.
- Self-learning balancing algorithm for optimized performance and longer battery lifetime
- High charge / discharge rate up to 2.5 C.
- Integrated battery monitoring (Ah consumed, state of charge).
- Series connection up to 10 batteries possible.
- MasterBus communication with any Mastervolt battery charger.
- CZone and NMEA 2000 compatible.
- Waterproof electronics compartment.
- Designed according to UN38.3.
- CE, E-Mark certified.
For additional safety, Mastervolt stipulates the use of a safety relay as mandatory part of the battery installation.