The Torqeedo Cruise 3.0 T Electric Motor, 1264-00
Electric outboard for motorboats and sailboats up to 3 tons
The new Cruise 3.0 T is a 6 horsepower-equivalent drive system for sailboats up to 30 feet or displacement hulls up to 3 tons.This lightweight electric drive system runs on 24-volts (not included) and is best paired with one or more Power 24-3500 lithium-ion batteries.
Cruise motors are the electric outboard motor of choice for motorboats, dinghies and commercial users.
All Cruise systems have a built-in GPS with onboard computer and display with speed and input power, state of charge and remaining range, with a compact, low-drag, and lightweight pylon with advanced helical gear design.
Also available in remote-steered and fixed pod models.
Cruise 3.0 T – Benefits:
- High-efficiency outboard with 3,000 W input power, equivalent to a 6 HP petrol outboard
- Pair with Power 24-3500 for best performance and accurate range/runtime functionality
- Cruise 3.0 recommended for dinghies and sailboats up to 3 tons
- T model is equipped with tiller control with integrated display screen and magnetic kill switch (included in scope of delivery)
- Rugged pylon with integral fin – extra protection when running aground
- Highest-grade seawater-proof aluminum, hard-anodized for long service life, even in the harshest conditions
- Comprehensive galvanic corrosion protection through careful matching of all materials and meticulous isolation of materials with different electrochemical properties – ships with anode set for fresh and saltwater
- Also compatible with third-party batteries (24-volt) but careful matching to motor power requirements is needed